Monday, June 13, 2011

Busy Life

I guess I underestimated how busy summer will be. Today, I began Geometry for high school credit. Yesterday, I continued my planning for the spelling bee club. Right now, it is going well, so if you want to help, please email me. spellingchamp135@gmail.com.

I also have the Bible Bee to work with, which is way difficult, because you have to recite the verses word for word. During the semifinals and finals, you are not allowed to restart, but during preliminaries, you are allowed to. In my opinion, the National Bible Bee is stricter than the National Spelling Bee. I have found the National Geographic Bee and the National Bible Bee harder than the National Spelling Bee and Mathcounts.

A new activity was added to my schedule after I learned that I was promoted to the touring level of choir. On Saturday, my choir had to do a recording. It was so much fun, and very tiring after a while. Whenever we had a break I studied some spelling.

I hope to put up a few spelling lists up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment