Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Do Not Expect Me to Post Until Saturday/National Geographic Bee

I may not be able to post for the next few days. I am busy with tests and other activities. I have Math, Science, and English tests left. Tomorrow, I have Citizenship Night for History. I will miss junior high, but I am ready for high school. The highlight of elementary and junior high was the spelling bee. I will continue to study spelling, and continue planning for the spelling bee club.

My love for words will never go away!

I also competed in Geography Bees for five years at the school level (Three schools). I never qualified for state. Congratulations to Tine Valencic of Texas for winning the National Geographic Bee. Congratulations to Anthony Cheng of Utah for placing fifth his second year. At least you improved from sixth place. You can win next year, hopefully, then be Utah's first champion at the Bee. Tuvya Bergson-Michelson, you were amazing! Show the world what ten-year-olds can do! Congratulations to all fifty-four national finalists.

No comments:

Post a Comment