Monday, May 30, 2011

B-a-r-b-e-c-u-e!

From what I've heard and seen from spelling bee media, the barbecue was fun! When the Salt Lake Valley Spelling Bee comes again next year, I will ask #251 Vismaya how the Bee was. Since a lot is new this year, everything is new to all of the spellers. If I was there, I would have posted hundreds of photos. Just in case you did not know, I love to take pictures, too!

Find your favorite speller!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgOt_bMc078

I even found someone from Utah in that video! Go U-t-a-h! Since 2009, there have been four spellers from Utah. I have only known the spellers from the Salt Lake Valley (2009-2011). I never went to any other local Bee, but I almost went to the Davis County Spelling Bee. Woods Cross is not far from Sugarhouse. I do not live in Sugarhouse, but I was at a choir rehearsal there.

Good luck on the written test tomorrow. I hope at least one Utahn will make it to semifinals this year. Since 2002, I have seen no Utahn make the cut. Some have been very close, but did not make it. I also hope all the four-peats make it to semifinals, or else, that will really hurt.

Do not get nervous. Breathe, listen, think. BLT.

No comments:

Post a Comment