Friday, May 20, 2011

11 More Days! It's Not Soon Enough?/My Wall of Words (continued)

The Bee isn't soon enough? I wish it was next week already! I want to watch the Bee, but I do not know if I will. This will be my most magical spelling bee year!

My wall of words do not have a lot of pictures, because my camera is apparently broken, but I have backed up the photos onto my computer! A lot of spellers seem to use "Word Walls" or something similar. These are older photos of my wall of words:

Strange Words

 More Strange Words




This is a zoomed in version of the first one. (this is older than the other photo by two weeks)

I honestly do not know how many spelling bee materials I have. The DS game is very helpful when I am in the car, because I get very dizzy with my other materials.

Word of the Day
clogwyn \klog-ween, -ag, -win\ [Welsh] precipice, cliff

Clogwyn was the Word of the Month, at my school, in April. Although I do not write for my school newspaper, a lot of my friends said that I should do the Word of the Month. All I have done is the suggesting.

January - devant
February - bouleversement
March - bhutatathata
April - clogwyn
May - It will be Bewusstseinslage or tirralirra.

No comments:

Post a Comment