Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer is Almost Over

There is exactly a month and nine days away from my first day of high school! Summer was pretty fun this year, but it feels so much slower than 2005-2010. I have been finishing Webster's Third (I have the X, Y, and Z sections to finish), doing Geometry (This class is really fun, especially constructions and all the Algebra in it), reading, writing, playing my flute; piano, blogging, camping, and spending time with cousins. Enjoy your summer and continue studying!

I will start posting Italian rules tomorrow or Friday, so I have time to post a lot.
I will begin writing a spelling bee book to help aid spellers. The book will be called Spell with Your Heart! I cannot post a lot today, because I have a test tomorrow! Good luck with spelling!

1 comment: