Saturday, January 21, 2012

Spelling Bee Club Photos

I realized that I have not taken any photos from the spelling bee club that I started several months ago, nor have I hardly mentioned them in recent posts. Here are the photos I took:

The Three Spellers I am Coaching (The two whose faces are facing the camera will be competing at their school bee on January 24; the one holding the binder will begin competing in one year - she's in third grade)               

They are Studying (My sister and her friend are checking the time on the phone)

Both of them seem to be in deep thought (My sister is still checking the time)

This is the third grader who is pronouncing the words.


She just told my sister to spell chromosome.

My sister is thinking of how to spell her word.

She is adding a word she spelled to a list on her phone.

Both spellers are reading - a great way to learn new words!

I will try to take more photos soon! I am so excited for the two spellers (my sister and her friend), and I hope they will be co-champions at their school level!

Good luck to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment