Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Spelling Bee Videos/Spelling Bee Club

During the Christmas Break I plan to start posting videos of spelling bee lectures. These videos will go through word etymology, what to do and what not to do at a spelling bee, and so much more! I have started making videos already, but I will edit them later.

I have not had time to post videos of songs of certain languages. Unfortunately, I do not have accompaniment parts for most songs, so I have decided to post videos of my choir singing. This weekend I am planning to post some. Sorry for the delay, everyone!

The spelling bee club planning is still in process. The only spellers I coach right now are my close friends who are younger than me.

By the way, do not expect me to post too often, unless there is a vacation!

For now,

"Spell with your dream!
Spell with your heart!
Spell with your love!"

No comments:

Post a Comment