Friday, November 4, 2011

It is Time for a Fresh Start

Many schools and school districts have ended the first quarter of the school year. Ask yourself, "How did I do last quarter, and how can I do better next quarter?" During my spelling bee career I reviewed how well I studied every quarter. If I did not do well one quarter I try to improve the next quarter. It is the same with school. Even if you received all A's there is always room for improvement. For example, "I must manage my time better while taking tests."

The Spelling Bee taught me great studying techniques that help me do my homework and study for tests. For example, "Writing down words several times helps me remember them better, and when I study for tests I write down facts several times."

You should set goals, and stay on top of things. If you want to read my post about setting goals click on the link: http://annespellingbee.blogspot.com/2011/07/setting-goals-has-great-rewards.html.

Remember to find time to do homework, activities, and spelling.

Good luck, and continue studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment