Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Terms/Being Thankful

Sorry that I have not posted for a while. Here are some terms related to Thanksgiving:

pilgrims
turkey
thankfulness
hunting
cornucopia
leaves
colonist
gratitude
cider
harvest
blessings
casserole
celebrate
drumstick

I am thankful for many things, including shelter, friends and family, and food. But since this blog is about the Spelling Bee I will thank the many companies, friends and family, and other people who encouraged me to continue on:

Tia Thomas - for encouraging me during and after my spelling bee career
My family - for coaching me along the way and always telling me to do my best
Hexco - for the amazing products that helped me do my best in the Bee
Visual Thesaurus - for letting me practice my spelling skills with the Spelling See
My Teachers - for teaching me great study skills that I used for the Bee and now
All Spellers - for always doing you best and reaching your goals
The International Children's Choir - for teaching me many languages that were very beneficial to me in the Bee
My friends - for being cheerleaders that encouraged me to always do my best

Thank you all! Spell on!

No comments:

Post a Comment