Thursday, August 4, 2011

Registration

Registration for the 2012 Scripps National Spelling Bee begins on August 16th, which is twelve days from now! My friends, sister, and cousin are very excited to compete. If the Bee was extended throughout high school I would be competing. At least I am very excited for every single speller at all levels. Who knows who will win the entire Bee?

On the first day of school last year, I mentioned the spelling bee in English class and my school enrolled immediately. I had been studying for such a long time that I had to make sure my school was enrolled. Before 2010 and 2011, I went to a school that did not sign up for Scripps, and from 2007-2009, I had to compete in the Association of Christian Schools International Spelling Bee. The first - fourth graders could only go through class, school, then district, but I was sick the day of the school bee. Remember that there was no sponsor from my area 2002-2008.

The Bee will be very exciting this year and I cannot wait for all of activities! Good luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment