Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Science-Related Terms/Science Fair

Here are some science-related terms:

phthisis
electromagnetic
apparatus
anthropometry
lumbago
clavicle
photosynthesis
adenosine
polysaccharide
fibromyalgia
resonance
decibel


The reason why I have not been posting a lot lately, because I have been very busy working on homework, but mostly my science fair project. I did my project on wood soundboard resonance. I had to find out which wood made the most resonant soundboard using what I had. I used a music box, a sound meter, and different types of wood. The category this went into was Physics (not my favorite, but very challenging). It seems as if I have gone from the Spelling Bee to the Science Fair.

I will try to post more often from now on!

Good luck spellers!

1 comment:

  1. Can you give some more info on what woods you used and what sound meter you used? I am trying to do a similar project, but I'm not sure exactly what to do.

    ReplyDelete